![]() |
Let's Talk over Coffee.... |
About Me Tag Me My Friends Melody |
Monday, October 09, 2006 Today quite a lucky day it was. The science and lit was more easy then i expected. The funny thing was Lit i didnt even study!" Alamark, mr ramesh! U har... I didnt even read the lame charlotte web leh!" lolz... the poem today was like damn ez,lol. Ok, today science kind of ez but not as ez as mid year one. I chose q 1,2,4 for my section C. I think most of them choose q 4 as it was a give away question lol. But i was damn "fan" with my history, cuz everytime i will slack in the lesson. Read until i damn "Peck chek". my history teacher is a teacher that he voice damn "loud". i mean oppsite. My normal voice louder then her shouting voice. Yes she is mrs chia! i tell u her history might be 100% but hr teacher skill is 0%!!! Just hope to pass all my subject can liaoz cuz the geo n math damn hard.No chance to go express... |