![]() |
Let's Talk over Coffee.... |
About Me Tag Me My Friends Melody |
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 today motivational workshop was fun!!! :D It was taught by coach sabrina... lolz, she got alot pattern and stun de leh! but i must say that her real life story really let me know about how this world really is...!Then we did this DISC test to see wad kind of a person are u ... i fall in the I ! i find it quite zhun u noe... damn cool! RMB,I AM A FUN PERSON! BUT CANT FOCUS! I INFLUENCE PPL AND WEAPON IS MY MOUTH! AH ,THAT IS SO TRUE! SUE NING CAN TESTIFY THAT! anyway ppl, must have high self estem!!! YOU ARE WAD U ARE! then went yong jie hse play fifa... wah lao eh, kena trash by zhong jie nia... then yong jie not bad... TMR BACK TO SKL AGAIN! LEARN STUFF! BACK TO THE ORIGNAL TIME! ARGH! AND MATHS TEST COMING UP PPL!STUDY HARD! |