![]() |
Let's Talk over Coffee.... |
About Me Tag Me My Friends Melody |
Saturday, April 11, 2009 Today morning, woke up @ 7.45, ps aaron to go to bishan. Then after that , relac 1 corner at home awhile. Then iron my choir shirt, i just found out that my name cant iron!!! Now got 1 bloody disgusting fade away name! AO QIAN! The D ... ITS GONE!Then meet at bishan park, had a hard time finding them... So ya, we form a circle at a pavilion ( i guess)... sing... DAMN PAI SEH! After that, its just 11!!! RAWR! went to bishan j8 with zhe yu, shu yuan and other who went to eat... Wanna buy a bag, but none of them look nice leh... sian... the look nice 1 , damn EX!!! Then after that , went home, eat finish 1.... then started sleeping till 7! ( OMG! I start to turn like jia hui liao... xD) Just ate finish my dinner... RAWR ! Haven study yet! Time to go study!!! LETS GO! After 30 min... I am watching soccer match!!! CANT I JUST FOCUS?! What if... Last big smile seen at sec 3. |