![]() |
Let's Talk over Coffee.... |
About Me Tag Me My Friends Melody |
Friday, August 28, 2009 What does it feel like when you put in the most hard work, but it doesnt pay off and you get scolding back?I dont know. The feeling is crap! Totally Crap! I dont really know why are the choir teachers like that. I put in alots of hard work inside the comm, definitely one of the most, and try my very best to run choir to be in the best state, but teachers just dont see it! And, the 4 mistake that teachers find in me, i only agree with 1, which is the attire problem. Others i do agree to a certain extend, but definately there are point to be disagree about and i definitely have explanation to it. If a talk is needed, i will do it. I feel like dropping my post. 所谓“道不同不相为谋” if teachers idea are seriously different and objecting mine, i will do what is necessary, and that is to drop my post or if needed, the cca itself. I know i will get criticism for this post, i know. Say that i am stubbon... because getting what you shouldnt get from your hardwork just simply sucks. I know some of the people who read this may think that i deserve it. So be it, i dont really care about what view you have in me... Because all i want its fairness... I have edited my tone to make it readable for the teachers, because i dont mind the teachers reading it. If the teachers think that they need to have a talk with me, then lets talk. I am willing to sacrifice my post for it. 4 years + of experince in amkss choir, one of the oldest member in the choir, even older than the teachers. I know want the current batch of choir member want more than the teachers do. If the teachers dont work with us, i see no point on committee position really. That all , whether i get strip off from my post for posting, i dont know. All i know its that i am doing my best. If the teachers strip off my post, i still make no regret on posting what i feel here. At the very least, i voice out my thoughts. I aplogise for things i shouldnt do, and defintely not for the things that i should do. |