![]() |
Let's Talk over Coffee.... |
About Me Tag Me My Friends Melody |
Saturday, January 16, 2010 Yesterday was a fruitful day! School conducted the career conference !Hmm, went to forensic science (Pliot unable to come ><) first. It was flooded with people. Many can't get seated , but well... It's a waste of time for me. 2nd session , Went to hospitality and hotel talk. From the teacher, THE SPEAKER CANNOT MAKE IT! I was so furious because that is what i was awaiting for... In the end, I went to the HR department. Another, pointless talk. 3rd session, I went to find SOOK YIN (Nicholas father) ! He was talking about marketing. I find that is beneficial. Last moment, 2 volunteers is needed to "sell" a product ( laser pointer). First speaker, Lu Yao! Guess the 2nd Speaker? Hint 1: Miss chen was in charged of that room. Hint 2: Remember I am in the room. Isn't it obvious? I had been sabotage by Miss Chen ! >< So have my 1 minute speech and after that , heard 1 news that brighten up my day... Hospitality and hotel speaker is here in school!!! After Sook Yin's speech, I ran there as fast as i could (Yes , ran like a mad cow) ! Session 4: Speaker from resort world! OMG! After the speech, I was fully aware that I am addicted to Hospitality and Service job! She gave us a form to fill up and say that if there is in need of any part-timers, she will contact us! :D Conclusion? This career conference further assure myself in going into HTM in TP AKA Hopitality and Tourism Management in Temasek Poly! OMG! I deeply fell in love in the tourism industry and how I hope I could work at the resort world! It's just a freaking 13 points. I can do it! (Of course aim lower la! ><) |