Let's Talk over Coffee....

About Me

Tag Me

My Friends

  • Yitian
  • Cui Lin
  • Jeth
  • Wei Hao
  • Pei Yu
  • Dorisa
  • Rieka

  • Amkss Choir Blog
  • Suria
  • Cheryl
  • Li Yu
  • Christine
  • Xiu xian
  • Samuel
  • Yue Feng
  • Zhi hao;BANS
  • Xin Yi
  • Crystal
  • Jin Qiang
  • Jeremy Tan
  • Aaron Phua
  • Zhi Qing
  • Yee Ling;Birdpig
  • Michelle Leow
  • Xuan Ting
  • Siew Hui
  • Chin Ying
  • Hui Lin
  • Serene
  • Justin Teo
  • Janez
  • Jeffery
  • Kaiser
  • Jia Hui;PLUS
  • Miranda
  • Ming Lui
  • Howard
  • Yi Jun
  • Evelyn
  • Yi Long
  • Eugene
  • Yong Jie
  • Shawn
  • Leo Yan Ling
  • Erin
  • Wendy(VEG DEPARTMENT)
  • Michelle Kang
  • Sue Ning

  • Charmain;MEI
  • Yohannis
  • Hilary
  • Melody


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Tuesday, March 09, 2010

    To :A Grumbler Nasty Ever-Sucky Person!

    Hello!!!! I've waiting for today for quite a long time !!!

    I am so sorry to disappoint you. My batch and I have came out with a better result than yours. Lets see... We attained 19 sec 1...

    Hmm, lets see, who is the one who is not fit for the comm post now? We FULLY SURPASS 2006 intake batch(my batch) ... and don't think your batch can beat this?

    Sorry to say, Choir is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH enjoyable than your batch people. At least I see more smiles with an acceptable discipline level... Awww... :(

    Sorry to disappoint you man. But hey, u can take a picture of yours and sent me!!! I would love to take a look at the disappointing face. :D

    Haiz. This tell you one thing :

    Don't judge its book by its cover.

    I wouldn't come out with bitching about you if you just had STFU last time. Am I pinpointing at 1 particular person? YES. I am.

    Anyway, you may not see this. It's okay. Totally okay. If you see this , u can start a war maybe? IDK. Up to you! :D

    Coffee Talk at 11:01 PM