![]() |
Let's Talk over Coffee.... |
About Me Tag Me My Friends Melody |
Saturday, April 03, 2010 *cough* Sorry about the dust collected here, I am here to clean it! xDDAnyway, Everything seem to go at an accelerated pace. Before I realised, it's April 2010! 3 month passed silently. Gee... Hmm, Its another 2 weeks to bid farewell to choir days ( XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD X1000) . I would missed choir ( not fake) . Suddenly need to change my life rountine to go home early, I am not used to it. Hmm, it is a great leadership journey I had. In another 1/2 year time would be to battle. A mixed feeling. Should I be happy that the suffering is coming to a end or should i be anxious about the battle is coming?! Anyway, guys! It's time for gear 5 after CCA step down. Time to get some serious business. 6 month. It's a do or die. Quote by Mr Tan" The bulleye that i should aim for its the A1 and A2 , not arrows." This is the first time i agree with Mr Tan ( well at least is not the carpenter story again!) |